We’ve opened Beanflows Store – a distribution channel independent of Apple’s Mac App Store. So we’ve implemented in Beanflows our own license and update mechanisms.
What it means to our customers?
- First, faster updates – we’re bypassing Apple’s long app review queue.
- Second, we’ve got ability to do some tighter integrations with Finder in the future that will result in some very cool features.
- Third, maybe some of you will be drawn to a new, subscription based model of licensing…
- Ability to register commercial license.
- Ability to update app via Sparkle mechanism.