This update eradicates several bugs found in recent Beanflows releases.
- Fixed issue that at every lunch the app asked for portfolio location.
- Fixed condition when registered Beanflows showed trial nag alert after running for 24 hours.
- Fixed temporary memory occupancy problem with Beanflows working in the background for extended period of time, e.g. for hours. Memory was freed after bringing Beanflows window to foreground. Sometimes freeing process took several seconds resulting in app not responding.
- Set minimum system version to 10.7.5.
- Fixed randomly occuring crash when Beanflows window was closed by clicking on red light icon.
- Bugfix for OS X Mavericks – app crashed on tab closing.