This update includes lot of bug fixes and optimizations.
- Added keyboard shortcut Cmd+Backspace to ‘Move to Trash’ action.
- Triangle on the left side of directory icon is not shown now if the directory is empty.
Drag & drop enhancements
- Better handling dragging files from Beanflows to applications that use only file path textual representations, e.g. text editors or terminal app.
- Better visual cues during dragging items over tables. Green frame is shown instead of horizontal line to indicate drop on table.
- Fixed an issue when selection color on sidebar was changed to gray during dragging items over Beanflows’ window.
Improvements during updating of table content
- Improved editing behavior. When a change is detected Beanflows automatically cancels the field editing process. It resolves some hang issues.
- Newly added items are selected (in some of application views).
- Improved behavior of refreshing flow item outline view on Lion.
Other bug fixes
- Fixed possible application hang issues during editing of bean, flow or flow item names. It could occur at the end of editing process if edit field was empty.
- Fixed an issue when app hanged after clicking triangle on the left side of ‘All Beans’ row on the sidebar.
- Restored dimming of icons under Flow table in accordance with selection of beans.
- Bug fix: confirmation alert for ‘Move to Trash’ action wasn’t modal.
- Fix for losing keyboard focus after creating directory.
- Updated links to website pages that changed after publishing of the new website.