- Capitalisation wholesale jerseys China of cheap mlb jerseys characters cheap jerseys in What some The special Baez directories was changed.
Old names: _MAIN_FLOW, _FLOW_ITEMS, _INCUBATION, _INACTIVE, _DONE.
New names: _Main_Flow, _Flow_Items, _Incubation, _Inactive, _Done.
You’ll need to manually change capitalisation of those directory names in Finder so they can be properly detected by Beanflows 1.0.4.
If you need assistance in doing so please contact <a title="mailto:support@jatar check over here.com.pl” href=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Add Bean’ command creates a bean with ‘Incubation’ state instead of ‘Active’.
- Bean Status Menu was redesigned.
- Flow View and Bean Tab are automatically closed after deletion is detected.
- Improved behavior when app icon in the dock is clicked.
- Fixed an issue when after adding a new bean it was not visible because of filter setting.
- Fixed an issue when an error message wasn’t displayed when attempting to add new bean with a name identical to existing bean.
- It is possible to freely change bean states between ‘Archived’ and any other now.
- Fixed an issue when an error message wasn’t displayed if ‘Move to a Flow’ command failed.
- Fixed an issue with creating _Incubation directory when setting ‘Incubation’ state.
- A bunch of other minor bug fixes.
- Added Trash button in several views. Added confirmation question before moving items to the trash.
- Added new operations ‘Open in Window’ and ‘Open in Tab’ in several local menus.
All Beans View
- Click on the icon with box and sprouted bean opens directory content in Finder.
- Added ‘Add Bean’ command.
- Click on the Flow icon opens directory content in Finder.
- Fixed an issue in which sometimes buttons ‘Add Folder’ and ‘Show/Hide Flow Items’ were incorrectly deactivated.
- New buttons for ‘Move into Bean Folder’ and ‘Move content out of Bean Folder’ commands.
- Double click on a bean icon with Alt key pressed opens bean in new tab.
- Double click with Alt and Command keys pressed opens bean in new window.
- Click on the bean icon opens directory content in Finder.
- Clicked status icon shows Change Status menu.
- Click on the icon with box opens directory content in Finder.